Start November 27, 2017
Module 1. Introduction to prehispanic ceramics / Neo-crafts / Barro de Ticul
Module 2. Workshop / Wheel Throwing
Module 3. Prototype and plaster mould workshop for serial production.
Material for temperatures of 750º (low), 1050º (medium – high) and 1230º (high)
Mud from Ticul
Quality Paste 44 and 931
First and second burning glazes
Low temperature burning in a wood-burning oven
Biscuit burning and second final burning by module 2 and 3 in electric oven
All the material and the work tool will be delivered individually for its operation within the highest during the time of the workshop
* You can take complete or only the first module, including material cost. *The sessions are given in the workshop of Áurea Sian-ka’an, calle 41 x 60, Centro.
Cost for the full workshop $ 7, 500 MXN (It can be done in two payments). Full information in spanish here.
Cost for the first module $ 2,500 MXN. Full information in spanish here.
* Schedules are to be chosen in the morning or afternoon shift from Monday to Friday.
* 20 total sessions (2 sessions per week) total 2 months.
* The prices do not include IVA.
* THE SESSIONS OF MODULE 1 (TICUL) ARE 4 HRS PER SESSION.
* THE SESSIONS OF MODULE 2 AND 3 ARE 3 HRS PER SESSION.